Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Singles Ward Woot!

It's November 4.

I'm still sick.

It's been 8 months since I returned from Mexico and I'm stillllll sick.

Bummer.  This brings my blurry vision to a total of 10 months and my overall sickness to over a year.  

It's pretty crazy.

But life goes on.

So singles ward is my favorite.  Cute girls, parties, talking after sacrament meeting for half an hour... it's the best.  I wish I could go on more dates and hang out more, but with being sick it's really difficult.  I try to go on a date a week and I usually go with a few buddies so they can drive me and stuff.  There are a lot of awesome girls in singles ward.  Well, they're all awesome, but there are a lot of girls that I find very compatible with me.  I just need to work on my opener, "Hey I've been sick for like a year with no recovery in sight, wanna go out?"  It's a work in progress.

There are so many more options than in my mission.  In mexico, there would be like 10 young single adults (ages 18-30) in one ward.  In Arizona, there are 150 young single adults in my ward and there are wards EVERYWHERE!  It's amazing!  So many ladies, and so little time.  

And then there's always food and devotionals and callings.  i love it.

So Taylor Swift came out with her new album... bummer.  She was SO COOL!  She had her country music, and her modest dresses and long blonde hair and now the only stuff she produces sounds like a combination of Lorde and Lana Del Rey!  What gives Taylor!  i loved you!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obr4PWebIFE  (This is me professing my love to Taylor)  *sigh*

So life's pretty good.  I'm on a few medicines... still without a diagnosis though.  It's kinda lame.  I'm ready for BYU though!  I applied to classes and everything!
Dang I'm attractive.  These poor single ward girls don't know what hit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment